Local (on this server) Resources[Proper attribution for original materials provided here is expected.]
Current Texas A&M Courses
- Water Resource Economics (interdisciplinary audience, M.S. mainly) - perhaps each Fall: AgEc 606
- Applied Welfare Economics (Ph.D.) - each Fall: AgEc 636
- Frontiers (Ph.D. Water Segment) - alternating Springs: AgEc 677
- Dr. Griffin's biogsy contains a linked vita that lists selected publications.
- Obtain selected research reports, journal reprints, & presentations authored by Dr. Griffin using the PDF tab above!
|2006: MIT Press release of Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies, and Projects.
2010: Now entering it's Second Printing!
2011: Now freely readable online at some libraries
The 2nd edition is forthcoming in 2016.
|2011: Earthscan/RFF announcement of the book: Water Policy in Texas: Responding to the Rise of Scarcity
2014: Now freely readable online at some libraries
- A list of Water Journals for economists to consider
Texas A&M Resources
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics at Texas A&M University
- Agricultural Economics at Texas A&M University
- Water Management Degree Programs at Texas A&M University
- Texas Water Resources Institute
- Texas A&M
- TAMU Electronic Phonebook